Before I list my June Goals, let’s take a look to see if I met my goals for May:
1. Design a wedding congratulations card (Congratulations Jenny and Siet!)
I have designed a wedding congratulations card, and plan to post the card later this week (possibly tomorrow!)
2. Design another Father’s Day card (this one will be for my dad)
Check! Added my new wolf Father’s Day card design to my shop yesterday.
3. Finish unfinished art
I completed four 5x7s, i didn’t exactly finish ALL unfinished art I have, but I decided I still get to cross this off the list.
4. Complete text and links for glademade 2.o (Thanks Mark!)
Not only are the text and links completed for glademade.net 2.0, my new site is fully launched! Check it out!
5. Bring card designs to Parts and Labour (South Congress, Austin)
I did not do this, so it is moving to my June goals. Unfortunately my truck has been broken down for most of May, so I didn’t get to do much away from my house this month.
6. Clean and organize studio (I will post a before and after photo)
This continues to be a work in progress. I will try to post the before pictures this week!
1. Clean and organize studio and post before and after photos.
2. Bring card designs to Parts and Labour (South Congress, Austin)
3. Update out-of-date flickr photos, and upload new card(father’s day and wedding congratulations) photos to flickr.
4. Work on a 10 card pack. Mix and Match or greeting cards for each occasion throughout the year.
5. Start research for business plan, and create a time line for writing business plan (time line to start this month).
6. Take a trip to Dallas to research Dallas Market Center. Investigate whether I want to “go to market”. Anyone want to go to Dallas with me?