September was officially moving month, so last month most of my goals were moving-related.
1. Work more with gouache; more holiday card designs and more small paintings. This is a continuing goal.
2. Go through all my stuff to see what I can get rid of. It had to be done.
3. Pack EVERYTHING. This also had to be done.
4. Move everything in to the new place, and get everything put away…by the end of the month (Move in is Sept. 19th by the way). I haven’t got everything put away yet, especially in the studio, but I’ve done a LOT so far. Pictures are on their way.
1. Finish setting up the studio and get pictures posted next 2 weeks.
2. Serious art time. Time to get down to business!
3. Finish a supply of all greeting cards, at least 25 of each card.
4. Get photos of new stuff done and uploaded.