Cupid’s Corner Pop-Up Shop is coming up this weekend in Austin, TX. Saturday and Sunday 12-6.
East Austin Studio Tour November 20, 2011
Tomorrow is the last day of the East Austin Studio Tour, and all the participating studios are open from 11am-6pm. My husband, Mark Hensel, and I are participating in E.A.S.T. for the third time, and we are at stop #121. I love participating in E.A.S.T., meeting Austin art-lovers, and sharing my process with the community. Thanks to all who have stopped by! If you are not going to get to swing by, I will be posting a tour here sometime this week.
Tuesday Finds and Free Shipping at my Shop November 24, 2009
I have had a busy few weekends with the East Austin Studio Tour. Thanks to everyone who came out and checked out our studio!
You know what is great about the end of November…GREAT DEALS. I’ve got a free shipping sale going on at my etsy shop for all greeting cards. Stock up on greeting cards and shipping is on me!
Here are a few of my favorite finds today:
Finds: Christmas/Holiday Cards November 16, 2009
I can’t leave out one of my holiday card designs!
Holiday Giveaway in Austin November 4, 2009
The 2nd Street District is having a Holiday Give and Get this Friday from noon-6 pm. This event to benefit Art Alliance Austin.
Check it out, and they will be giving away FREE Holiday Postcards designed by me!
October Goal Meet-Up October 1, 2009
September was officially moving month, so last month most of my goals were moving-related.
1. Work more with gouache; more holiday card designs and more small paintings. This is a continuing goal.
2. Go through all my stuff to see what I can get rid of. It had to be done.
3. Pack EVERYTHING. This also had to be done.
4. Move everything in to the new place, and get everything put away…by the end of the month (Move in is Sept. 19th by the way). I haven’t got everything put away yet, especially in the studio, but I’ve done a LOT so far. Pictures are on their way.
1. Finish setting up the studio and get pictures posted next 2 weeks.
2. Serious art time. Time to get down to business!
3. Finish a supply of all greeting cards, at least 25 of each card.
4. Get photos of new stuff done and uploaded.
Revisiting July Goals August 1, 2009
I am feeling the full swing of summertime, and all of last month’s goals went out the window. Well…not ALL of them.
1. Work on artwork.
This is something that is my top priority right now. Have got a few things in the works.
2. Bring 5 more of each card to Parts and Labour (on South Congress in Austin, TX).
Check! Still need to bring more cards up there though!
3. Start Research for a business plan.
This is going to get postponed for a bit.