Happy September Everyone! It’s that time again. I can’t believe how fast August flew by. It’s been hot here in Texas, but the relief of temperatures in the 90’s (instead of the 100’s) is feeling good! I’m feeling optimistic for the rest of 2009. I’ve been working in the studio a lot this month, and my creative juices are flowing. I am moving in September, so most of my goals are going to revolve around moving, but before we take a look at the new goals, let’s look back at August.
1. APPLY! Fill out applications to participate in E.A.S.T., Cherrywood Art Fair, and Blue Genie. Well, I got 2 outta 3 done!
2. Work on brand new stuff. Of course I will still need to work on greeting cards, but would also like to start on some journals, small art, and tote bags. I definitely started on some new stuff this month, but no journals or tote bags. I got some stationary, fabric flags, and small art done. Check out the newest piece added to my shop (and there is more to come):
3. Design holiday cards and have them ready to be printed.
I made one holiday card design so far, but I’m still interested in making more.
1. Work more with gouache; more holiday card designs and more small paintings.
2. Go through all my stuff to see what I can get rid of.
3. Pack EVERYTHING.
4. Move everything in to the new place, and get everything put away…by the end of the month (Move in is Sept. 19th by the way).